In April, a coalition of the Arkansas Advocates for Nursing Home Residents, the Arkansas AFLCIO, the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association and individual plaintiffs asked the Arkansas Supreme Court to declare the law unconstitutional, but the Court threw out the case in June.
What does AANHR stand for?
AANHR stands for Arkansas Advocates for Nursing Home Residents
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Anglican Alliance of North Florida
- Anglican Alliance of North Florida (est. 2005)
- Assyrian American National Federation
- American Academy of Natural Family Planning (now American Academy of Fertility Care Professionals)
- Alabama Air National Guard
- Alliance of Air National Guard Flight Surgeons
- American Association of Natural Horsemen
- American Automobile Network Holdings, Inc. (Florida)
- Aviation Association of New Hampshire
- American Association of Natural Hoof Care Practitioners (advocates human care of horses)
- Alaska Area Native Health Service
- Alaska Area Native Health Service (Anchorage, AK)
- Advertising Agency Network International (Lincoln, NE)
- Alumni Association of the National Institute (Nigeria)
- Animal Advocacy Network of Indiana (e-mail network)
- Association for Annapurna Neurological Institute (est. 1994)
- Association of Nurses in Independent Practice (Canada)
- All Access Neck Joint (guitar making)
- Art Administrators of New Jersey (est. 1975)
- Asian American News Journalism Unlimited
Samples in periodicals archive:
A coalition of the Arkansas Advocates for Nursing Home Residents, the Arkansas AFL-CIO, the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association and individual plaintiffs has filed a legal challenge to Arkansas' new tort reform law.
Resident Advocates Other interested parties in the debate are resident advocates such as the Arkansas Advocates for Nursing Home Residents.