University of Arizona researchers at the National Science Foundation supported Industry/University Cooperative Research Center on Water Quality (also known as the Arizona Water Quality Center or WQC) have documented that the use of treated sewage sludge as an agricultural fertilizer is unlikely to expose humans and the environment to disease-causing microorganisms.
What does WQC stand for?
WQC stands for Arizona Water Quality Center (NSF)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WQC
We have 19 other meanings of WQC in our Acronym Attic
- Wheat Quality Assurance System (Canada)
- Water Quality Analysis Set, Purification
- Water Quality Analysis Set - Preventive Medicine
- Water Quality Analysis Unit
- Water Quality Analysis Unit - Purification
- Water Quality Association of Wisconsin
- Water Quality Advisory Work Group (Texas)
- Water Quality Board
- Waterloo Quarter Business Alliance (UK)
- Water Quality-Based Effluent Limits
- Underwater Telephone
- Wales Quality Centre (UK)
- Water Quality Certification
- Water Quality Criteria
- Weak Quantization Condition
- World Quality Commitment (convention)
- Water Quality Control Act (various locations)
- Water Quality Cooperative Agreements (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Water Quality Critical Area (public water supply reservoir adjacent land)
- Washington Quarter Century Broadcasters' Club (est. 1976)