Several community-college employees are trying to influence the outcome of an election on the bond measure, according to Michael Hunter, vice president of the Arizona Tax Research Association.
What does ATRA stand for?
ATRA stands for Arizona Tax Research Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATRA
We have 61 other meanings of ATRA in our Acronym Attic
- Afghan Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
- Air Transport Rating Agency (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Airedale Terrier Rescue and Adoption (Michigan)
- Alberta Therapeutic Recreation Association
- Alberta Tobacco Reduction Alliance
- All-Trans Retinoic Acid (aka tretinoin)
- American Thai Ridgeback Association (Thai Ridgeback dog breed)
- American Therapeutic Recreation Association (Alexandria, VA)
- American Tort Reform Association
- American Track Racing Association
- Army Recruiting and Training Agency (UK MoD)
- Assistive Technology Resource Alliance
- Association Tortues Rhône-Alpes (French: Association of Rhone-Alps Tortoises
- Auto and Truck Recyclers Association
- Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association
- Appropriate Technology Retailers Association of Australia
- Adaptive Transform Acoustic Coding
- Automotive Tracking Reporting Analysis and Control
- Adaptive Transform Acoustic Coding 3 (Sonys audio compression technology)
- Asociación de Trabajadoras del Hogar, a Domicilio y Maquila (Guatemalan domestic workers association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a board member of the Arizona Tax Research Association (ATRA) and the Fiscal Accountability and Reform Efforts Committee (FARE).
The Arizona Tax Research Association honored her with their Good Government Award in 2001.