It will also discuss the fledgling news format of the student-run radio station at the Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and the Blind (ASDB), which offers digital journalism as an elective course for students who have expressed interest and aptitude in producing radio broadcast stories and features for the campus community.
What does ASDB stand for?
ASDB stands for Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and the Blind
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASDB
We have 4 other meanings of ASDB in our Acronym Attic
- Award Scheme Development and Accreditation Network (UK)
- Acoustic Surveillance Data Acquisition and Processing System
- Aircraft to Satellite Data Relay
- Alabama Society Daughters of the American Revolution (est. 1894)
- Audio Storage Dial Access and Retrieval
- Aurora Seventh Day Adventist School (Aurora, CO)
- Aviation Shoot Down Assessment Team
- Admissions Student Diversity Board (Boston University; Boston, MA)
- Advanced Starship Design Board (Star Trek)
- Amateur Sports Database (web portal)
- Asian Development Bank
- Assurance Services Development Board (Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants)
- Authoritative Systems Database
- Association of Seventh Day Baptists Australia
- American Standard Duplicate Bridge
- Abstract Service Definition Convention
- Advanced Sleep Diagnostic Center
- Aeronomy and Space Data Center
- After School Day Care
- Alabama State Data Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other state agencies using Cisco IP telephony solutions include the Arizona Department of Commerce, the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System, Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and the Blind, Office of the Treasurer, Arizona Office of the Auditor General, and the Arizona Game and Fish Department.