Hutchinson, director of the Arizona Remote Sensing Center and Professor of Arid Lands at the University of Arizona, thinks desertification follows over-exploitation of resources driven by desperation.
What does ARSC stand for?
ARSC stands for Arizona Remote Sensing Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARSC
We have 35 other meanings of ARSC in our Acronym Attic
- Artificial Reef Society of British Columbia
- Accounting and Review Services Committee
- Accu-Ring Service Center (AT&T)
- Additional Retirement Service Credit (California)
- Air Rescue Sub Centre
- Aircraft Repair and Supply Center (USCG)
- Animal and Range Sciences (various schools)
- Application of Reusable Software Components
- Archaeological Remote Sensing Consortium
- Arctic Region Supercomputing Center
- Army Radiation Safety Council (AMC)
- Association for Recorded Sound Collections
- Association of Reciprocal Safety Councils
- Athabasca Rapids Swim Club (Canada)
- Arkansas School Counselor Association
- Agricultural Research Service Culture Collection (National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research; Peoria, IL)
- alt.religion.scientology Central Committee (purported coordinating organization for scientology critics who post on the news group)
- American Radiation Safety Conference and Exposition
- Association of Retired Seattle City Employees
- Approximate Relativistic Self Consistent Field