I think the statistics from 2010 show that the needle is moving in the right direction," said Sherry Henry, director of the Arizona Office of Tourism.
What does AOT stand for?
AOT stands for Arizona Office of Tourism
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AOT
We have 103 other meanings of AOT in our Acronym Attic
- Amsterdam Options Traders (Netherlands)
- Angels Of Truth (Kappa Delta)
- Angle Off Tail
- Angle-Only Tracking
- Apples of Trees (band)
- Application Object Template (file extension for Novell snAppShot Application Binary Object Template file)
- Application Object Tree (MBS Axapta)
- Architecture of Transmission (software)
- Ardennen Orientatie Tocht (Dutch: Ardennes Orientation Tour)
- Area of Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Travel Business Review - 09 February 2011 Arizona Office of Tourism, a US-based government agency that promotes tourism, has announced a contest to win a dream holiday.
Key stakeholders include the Arizona Office of Tourism, Mexico's Sonoran Commission of Tourism, the U.
For further info on hotels and attractions, call the Arizona Office of Tourism on 0208 741 7256 or see www.
For further information, call the Arizona Office of Tourism brochure request line on 0208 741 7256 or visit www.
Alaska 101 Fairbanks CVB 102 Arizona 103 Arizona Office of Tourism 104 Canyoneers, Inc.