Paul Schatt (602/271-8475) of The Arizona Republic is setting up a session for editorial writers at this fall's meeting of the Arizona Newspapers Association.
What does ANA stand for?
ANA stands for Arizona Newspapers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANA
We have 264 other meanings of ANA in our Acronym Attic
- Annual National Assessment (South Africa)
- Annual Needs Assessment
- Another New Acronym
- Anticardiolipin Antibody
- Antinuclear Antibodies Test
- Antinuclear Antibody
- Appraisers National Association
- Appropriated but Not Authorized (Army Budget)
- Archives Network of Alberta (database)
- Army and Navy Academy
- Article Number Association
- Asociacion Nacional Automovilistica (Spanish: National Automobile Association; Mexico)
- Asociacion Nuestros Ahijados (Antigua, Guatemala, Central America)
- Association des Naturalistes de l'Ariège (French: Ariege Association of Naturalists; Ariege, France)
- Association of National Advertisers
- Association of Naval Aviation
- Association of Nigerian Authors
- Associazione Nazionale Alpini (Italy; National Organization of Mountain Police)
- ATC Network Administrator