2 percent of Arizona's nurses are older than 55, getting nurses educated fast enough to make up for future retirements will be a challenge for the entire state, said Adda Alexander, executive vice president for the Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association.
What does AHHA stand for?
AHHA stands for Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association (also seen as AzHHA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHHA
We have 8 other meanings of AHHA in our Acronym Attic
- American Home and Habitat (textile outfitter company; Sealy, TX)
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Hydroxylase
- Austrian Head Hunters (gaming)
- AIDS/HIV Health Alternatives
- Alleghany Highlands Housing Alliance (Covington, VA)
- American Holistic Health Association (Anaheim, California)
- American Holsteiner Horse Association
- Anahola Hawaiian Homes Association
- Areas of High Human Activities
- Auburn Hills Homeowners Association (Kansas City, KS)
- Australian Healthcare and Hospitals Association (formerly Australian Healthcare Association)
- Australian Hotels & Hospitality Association, Inc.
- Association of Halfway House Alcoholism Programs (Springfield, IL)
- Able Health Home Care, Inc (North York, ON, Canada)
- Accredited Home Health Consultants, Inc. (Signal Hill, CA)
- Adelaide Hills Hockey Club (Australia)
- Alternative Home Health Care (Florida)
- Angela Hospice Home Care (Livonia, MI)
- Association for Home and Hospice Care of North Carolina (Raleigh, NC)