The procedure was performed at Arizona Heart Hospital by Julio Rodriguez-Lopez, M.
What does AHH stand for?
AHH stands for Arizona Heart Hospital
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHH
We have 42 other meanings of AHH in our Acronym Attic
- Al Hathboor General Trading (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Anti-Human Globulin Test
- Arrinera Hussarya GT (race car)
- American Herring Gull
- Angel Hill Gold Zone (Ontario, Canada)
- Ace's Happy Homepage
- Adaptive Hard Handoff
- AllHipHop.com (website)
- Alliance for Healthy Homes (Washington, DC)
- American Home and Habitat (textile outfitter company; Sealy, TX)
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Hydroxylase
- Austrian Head Hunters (gaming)
- AIDS/HIV Health Alternatives
- Alleghany Highlands Housing Alliance (Covington, VA)
- American Holistic Health Association (Anaheim, California)
- American Holsteiner Horse Association
- Anahola Hawaiian Homes Association
- Areas of High Human Activities
- Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association (also seen as AzHHA)
- Auburn Hills Homeowners Association (Kansas City, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AHIT licensed the endovascular product in July of 2007 from Hani Shennib, MD, a cardiovascular surgeon formerly at the Arizona Heart Hospital.
AHIT licensed the endovascular product in October of 2006 from Venkatesh Ramaiah, MD, a cardiovascular surgeon, and Robert McNutt, a radiology technician, both of the Arizona Heart Hospital.