11-March 27 at the University of Nevada Savitt Medical Library, Reno, Northwest Reno Public Library, and University of Arizona Health Sciences Library, Tucson; April 8May 22 at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Library & Information Center, Albuquerque; June 3-July 24 at the Tulsa City County Library, University of Oklahoma-Tulsa Library, and Indiana University School of Medicine Libraries, Indianapolis; Aug.
What does AHSL stand for?
AHSL stands for Arizona Health Sciences Library (University of Arizona)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHSL
We have 3 other meanings of AHSL in our Acronym Attic
- African Human Security Initiative
- Alternative High School Initiative
- American Academic and High School Institute (online education)
- Arabian Horse Society of Iowa
- Archivum Historicum Societatis Iesu (Latin; Italian journal)
- Arkansas History Summer Institute
- American Healthcare Specialty Insurance Company
- Anglia Healthcare Systems Ltd. (UK)
- Apollo Health Street, Ltd. (India; healthcare industry)
- Arif Habib Securities Ltd. (Pakistan)
- Appalachian Highlands Science Learning Center (US NPS; Purchase Knob, NC)
- Atlanta Health Science Libraries Consortium
- Australian Hide, Skin and Leather Exporters' Association
- Académie Humanitaire et Sociale de Moscou
- Alpine Hills Swimming Masters
- Asian Heritage Society of Manitoba
- Association des Hôteliers de St Martin
- Association Hospitalière Sainte-Marie
- Association of Human Service Ministries
- Alberta High School Mathematics Competition (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ruffin, Head, NN/LM National Network Office, National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20894, Keith Cogdill, Outreach Librarian, NN/LM National Network Office, National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20894, Lalitha Kutty, Librarian, Interlibrary Loan, National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, Maryland 20894, and Michelle Hudson-Ochillo, Second-Year NLM Associate Fellow, Arizona Health Sciences Library, 1501 North Campbell Ave, P.