UA's Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics, along with its Department of Pathology of the College of Medicine, and the University Medical Center will operate the UA CLS program in the Arizona Health Sciences Center.
What does AHSC stand for?
AHSC stands for Arizona Health Sciences Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHSC
We have 22 other meanings of AHSC in our Acronym Attic
- Alabama High School Athletic Association
- Arts High School Alumni Association (Newark, NJ)
- Aboriginal Head Start Association of British Columbia (Cobble Hill, British Columbia, Canada)
- Alabama High School Athletic Directors and Coaches Association
- American Helicopter Services and Aerial Firefighting Association (Alexandria, Virginia)
- Afghans' Health and Social Assistance Organisation (Pakistan)
- Applied Health Sciences Building (University of Illinois, Chicago)
- Autoliv Hirotako Sdn. Bhd. (Hirotako Holdings Berhad; Malaysia)
- Affordable Housing Study Commission (Florida)
- American Hemi Speed Centre (Australia)
- Armour Heights Soccer Club (Canada)
- Asian Heritage Street Celebration (San Francisco, CA)
- Atlantic Health Sciences Corporation
- Alberta Home and School Councils Association (now Alberta School Councils' Association; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- American Home Sewing and Craft Association
- Association of Hydraulic Services Consultants Australia, Inc.
- Alpine High School Citizens Committee (Alpine, CA)
- Adult High School Credit Diploma (Connecticut)
- Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Rescue
- Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation
Samples in periodicals archive:
clinical professor at the University of Arizona Health Sciences Center and radiation oncologist at Arizona Oncology Services in Scottsdale, Ariz.
The answer is, absolutely yes," says Frank Porreca of the University of Arizona Health Sciences Center in Tucson.
Wible received her medical degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and completed her residency at the University of Arizona Health Sciences Center.
Heine, a specialist in menopausal medicine at Arizona Health Sciences Center, Tucson.
The Arizona Cancer Center is a National Cancer Institute-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Center at The University of Arizona Health Sciences Center.
About The University of Arizona Health Sciences Center The University of Arizona Health Sciences Center (AHSC) includes the UA Colleges of Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Public Health; the UA School of Health Professions; University Medical Center, Arizona's primary teaching hospital; an AHSC Phoenix Campus; and 11 Centers of Excellence.