Medical Director Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections Robert D.
What does ADJC stand for?
ADJC stands for Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADJC
- Another Dead Junkie
- Australian Dental Journal
- Australian Designer Jewellery (Sydney, Australia)
- American Disc Jockey Association
- American Dog Judges Association
- Antwerp Diamond Jewellers Association
- Atlanta Disk Jockey Academy
- Adjoint Administratif de l'Éducation Nationale et de l'Enseignement Supérieur (French: Administrative Assistant of Education and Higher Education)
- Anti-Discrimination Judicial Board (Michigan State University; East Lansing, MI)
- American Disc Jockey Co. (Los Angeles, CA)
- Aviation Machinist's Mate Chief Petty Officer (US Navy)
- Adjoint Administratif de Chancellerie (French: Administrative Assistant to the Chancellor)
- Adjustment File
- Australian DJ Forums
- Astral Drive Junior High (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- American Dragon: Jake Long (Disney animated TV series)
- Atlanta Disc Jockey Network
- ARPA DISA Joint Project Office (ARPA is now DARPA, but the acronym is the same)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections has a mentorship program for new correctional officers.
2) A typical week within the Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections (ADJC), which houses an average population of 611 males and females in one of four secure care facilities, includes 11 juvenile-on-juvenile assaults and seven juvenile assaults on staff.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Probation--Juvenile (1 position) Dianne Gadow Administrator Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections Dianne Gadow currently serves as administrator under the director of the Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections.
Aseries of significant incidents involving youth safety occurred at the Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections (ADJC) in 2002 and 2003, resulting in a year-long investigation by the U.
Branham Director Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Michael Branham is an experienced public safety officer who was appointed director of the Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections (ADJC) on March 11, 2004, after serving for five months as its interim director.