For the full pool regulations in your city, visit the Arizona Department of Health Services, Office of Environmental Health web page.
What does AZDHS stand for?
AZDHS stands for Arizona Department of Health Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Arizona Department of Agriculture (Phoenix, AZ)
- Arizona Diamondbacks
- Arizona Dragon Boat Association (Tempe, AZ)
- Arizona Derby Dames (roller derby league)
- Arizona Dust Devils (Mesa, Arizona)
- Arizona Department of Education
- Arizona Division of Emergency Management (Phoenix, AZ)
- Arizona Department of Environmental Quality
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- Arizona Department of Financial Institutions
- Azimuthal Dilution of Precision
- Arizona Deparment of Public Safety
- Arizona Department of Real Estate (Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona)
- Arizona Department of Veterans' Services
- Alliance for Zero Extinction (biodiversity conservation)
- Allowable Zone of Effect
- Australian/New Zealand EDIFACT Board
- Arid Zone Ecology Forum (environmental preservation group; South Africa)
- Arizona Employers for Immigration Reform (Phoenix, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2333 would give the Arizona Department of Health Services discretion to use some of this surplus funding to study the medical benefits of marijuana.
Address for correspondence: Tasha Stewart, Arizona Department of Health Services, 150 N 18th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85007, USA; email: stewarttasha@gmail.
The authors are from the Department of Emergency Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale (Drs Bobrow and Richman), Arizona Department of Health Services, Bureau of Emergency Medical Services and Trauma System, Phoenix (Dr Bobrow and Mss Clark and Chikani), Sarver Heart Center, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson (Drs Bobrow, Ewy, Sanders, Berg, and Kern, and Ms Clark), and Departments of Medicine (Drs Ewy and Kern), Emergency Medicine (Dr Sanders), and Pediatrics (Dr Berg), University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, Arizona.
Don Herrington, Office Chief for Environmental Health, Arizona Department of Health Services, Phoenix, Arizona
According to the Arizona Department of Health Services, 66.
8220;According to the Arizona Department of Health Services, two thirds of Arizona's population is overweight or obese.
Ramsell, a leading provider of innovative solutions for organizations that serve the underserved, today announced it is working with the Arizona Department of Health Services to provide access to HIV/AIDS medications for eligible patients through the state AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP).