In a formal public apology to the tribe, Ernest Calderon, president of the Arizona Board of Regents, said, "The Board of Regents has long wanted to remedy the wrong that was done.
What does ABOR stand for?
ABOR stands for Arizona Board of Regents
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABOR
We have 7 other meanings of ABOR in our Acronym Attic
- A Bookcase of National Geographic Magazines (Canada)
- Associação Brasileira de Organizações Não Governamentais (Portuguese: Brazilian Association of Non-Governmental Organizations)
- Algemene Bevrijdings-en Ontwikkeling Partij (General Liberation and Development Party, Suriname)
- American Board of Ophthalmology (also seen as ABO; est. 1916)
- American Board of Orofacial Pain (est. 1994)
- Antifreeze, Batteries, Oil and Paint (household hazardous waste facilities)
- Airbase Operations Product (WCCS)
- Academic Bill of Restrictions (Academic Bill of Rights nickname)
- Academic Bill of Rights
- Accounting Book of Record
- Arlington Board of Realtors (Texas)
- Austin Board of Realtors (Austin, TX)
- Autonomous Beer-Opening Robot (Jean-Philippe Clerc invention)
- Austin Bill of Rights Defense Committee (Austin, TX)
- Annals of the Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute
- American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine
- Adaptive Beamformer Orthogonal Rejection Test
- Algemeen Bestuur van de Ontwikkelingssamenwerking (Dutch: General Administration for Development; Belgium)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Anorectic Behavior Observation Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
You'll soon find out now that the Arizona Board of Regents has approved a proposal to redesign the Arizona university system, which entails assigning each school within the system a specific mission and identity.
PHOENIX (AP) -- Under pressure from the state and the governor, the Arizona Board of Regents is looking at creating a lower-priced college education.