40 a barrel less than the Argus Sour Crude Index for February.
What does ASCI stand for?
ASCI stands for Argus Sour Crude Index (New York Mercantile Exchange)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASCI
We have 55 other meanings of ASCI in our Acronym Attic
- Assorted Scattering Chamber at RIKEN Accelerator Research Facility
- Accelerated Strategic Computing Initiative
- Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad
- Advanced Simulation and Computing Initiative (US Department of Energy)
- Advanced Speech Call Item
- Advanced Strategic Computing Initiative
- Advertising Standards Council of India
- Alaska Supply Chain Integrators, LLC
- American Society for Clinical Investigation (established in 1908; Ann Arbor, MI)
- American Steel Construction Institute
- Associazione Scout Cattolici Italiani (Italian Catholic Scout Association)
- Asynchronous Serial Communications Interface
- Arizona Spinal Cord Injury Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy
- Arabian Shield Cooperative Insurance Company
- Altered States of Consciousness Induction Device (psychotherapy)
- Advanced Structures/Controls Integrated Experiment
- Automated Systems Consulting Integration Engineering (Belgium)
- All Services Combat Identification Evaluation Team (US DoD)
- ATD (Analog-To-Digital) Sequence Complete Interrupt Flag
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oil companies do that by reference to the export destination, Saudi Aramco using Brent in relation to Europe, Dubai-Oman for Asia and the Argus Sour Crude Index (ASCI), in place of WTI since 2010, as regards the US.
1, 2010 began using the Argus Sour Crude Index (ASCI) to price its crude oils for the US market.
45 to Argus Sour Crude Index (ASCI), the State Oil Marketing Organisation (SOMO) said on Friday.
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Iraq may change its crude oil pricing index from West Texas Intermediate (WTI) to Argus Sour Crude Index (ASCI) within the coming few months, the official spokesperson of the Iraqi Oil Ministry said on Sunday.
Last month it dropped WTI for the Argus sour crude index, the first major change in its global benchmarks since it abandoned EuropeAEs Dated Brent nearly a decade ago, and raising expectations the kingdom may be ready for a change in the East.
Last month it dropped WTI for the Argus sour crude index, the first major change in its global benchmarks since it abandoned Europe's Dated Brent nearly a decade ago, and raising expectations the kingdom may be ready for a change in the East.
net (Staff Writer) CME Group has launched trading and clearing services for three new Argus Sour Crude Index (ASCI) swap futures contracts and an Argus WTI formula basis calendar month swap futures contract.