Available on Argon Fluoride (ArF) light sources, SmartPulse represents the most sophisticated light source monitoring tool on the market, offering real-time process control monitoring.
What does ArF stand for?
ArF stands for Argon Fluoride
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ArF
We have 302 other meanings of ArF in our Acronym Attic
- Approved Retirement Fund (UK)
- Aquatic Research Facility
- ARC (Australian Research Council) Research Fellow
- Archaeological Research Facility
- Architecture Register File
- Architecture Research Facility
- Archive and Retrieval Facility
- Area Resource File
- Area Resource File (US Health Resources and Services Administration)
- Argentina Peso Fuerte (national currency 1852-1875)
- Armenian Relief Fund
- Armenian Revolutionary Federation (Armenian political party)
- Armour Research Foundation (Illinois Institute of Technology)
- ASEAN Regional Forum
- Asoziale Randgruppe Frankfurt (hacker group)
- Assistant Regional Forester
- Association des Régions de France (French: Association of Regions of France; est. 1998)
- Association des Rhumatologues en Formation (French: Association of Rheumatologists in Training)
- Association des Ruralistes Français (French: French Ruralists Association; est. 1974)
- Association of Recreational Fishermen
Samples in periodicals archive:
3) Fine-pitch design rules through immersion lithography NEC Electronics pioneered the introduction of argon fluoride (ArF) immersion lithography.
The two companies will work on both argon fluoride (ArF) excimer laser and extreme ultraviolet (EUV) lithography.
Double patterning lithography using 193-nm argon fluoride (ArF) immersion lithography tools is rapidly approaching the limits of half-pitch scaling in advanced semiconductor manufacturing due to restriction of the freedom in pattern layout and rising costs associated with the need for additional processing steps.
Today's most advanced lithography systems use an Argon Fluoride produced laser with a wavelength of 193 nm.
This is due to its popular "G41K" series krypton fluoride (KrF) laser units, which are installed in the mass-production factories of the world's leading semiconductor manufacturers, as well as its GigaTwin series, a twin-chamber argon fluoride (ArF) laser.
Nasdaq:CYMI), the market's leading developer of light sources used to create advanced semiconductor chips, has unveiled the XLR 500d--an argon fluoride (ArF) laser light source for 32 nanometer (nm) dry lithography.
a major lithography light source manufacturer for the global semiconductor industry, unveiled the newest addition to its argon fluoride (ArF) excimer laser light source portfolio, the GT61A.