These teams are now autonomous after having been trained by international experts from the Argentine Forensic Anthropology Team during the first 18 months of the project.
What does AFAT stand for?
AFAT stands for Argentine Forensic Anthropology Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFAT
We have 1 other meaning of AFAT in our Acronym Attic
- Acceptable Feasible Affordable Sustainable and Safe
- Abdominal Focused Assessment with Sonography for Trauma (ultrasound protocol)
- Acoustical Filter Assisted System Tuning (speaker feature; Pioneer)
- Active Final Approach Spacing Tool
- Alternate Flight Aptitude Selection Test
- Army Flight Aptitude Selection Test (US Army)
- Atlantic Fleet Active Sonar Training
- Aviation Financial Analyst Tool
- Agriculture, Foresterie et Autres Affectations des Terres (French: Agriculture, Forestry, and Other Land Uses)
- Air Force Advisory Team (US Air Force)
- After First Article Test Approval (US DoD)
- Advanced Field Artillery Targeting and Direction System
- Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (US Army)
- Advanced Field Artillery Target Designation System (US Army)
- Air Force Airborne Tactical Data System (USAF)
- Army Field Artillery Tactical Data System (US Army)
- Air Force Advanced Technology Laboratory
- Air Force Armament Laboratory
- Alliance Francaise d'Atlanta (French: French Alliance of Atlanta; cultural center; Georgia)
- Association Française des Amblyopes Unilatéraux
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Argentine Forensic Anthropology Team (EAAF) began with a meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), held in May 1984 at the Hilton Hotel in New York.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina -- The Argentine Forensic Anthropology Team announced last month the discovery of the remains of three founding members of the Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo movement who had been missing for 28 years.