This step includes analyzing and defining the scope of improvements needed for each area of focus, and matching it to the relevant components of a BTM framework.
What does AOF stand for?
AOF stands for Area of Focus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AOF
We have 61 other meanings of AOF in our Acronym Attic
- America's Opportunity Fund (Seattle, WA)
- American Optometric Foundation
- American Osteopathic Foundation
- American Outboard Federation
- An Old Friend
- Ancient Order of Foresters
- Angels of Fire (gaming clan)
- Angry Old Farts (gaming community)
- Anodic Oxide Film
- Arbeidernes Opplysningsforbund
- Army of Freshmen (band)
- Arsenal of Freedom
- Art of Fighting (SNK video game)
- Articles of Faith (band)
- Association des Optométristes de France
- Association of Forty (Israel)
- Atheists and Other Freethinkers (Sacramento, CA)
- Atheists of Florida, Inc.
- Australian Oilseeds Federation
- Aviation Ordnanceman Fire Control (US Navy rank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robert Portman, CEO of PacificHealth Laboratories, said, "Products that extend satiety acting alone or as an additive to food have become a major area of focus for food and drug companies.
Environment and Climate Change This year, as in the past, Calvert made global climate change a major area of focus, working through shareholder resolutions, company dialogue and engagement with specific companies.
List of all SMEs in the UK whose main business area is nanotechnology with details of their area of focus specifically in nanotechnology.
In addition, as part of the collaborative nature of the agreement, the two companies will jointly develop specific molecular diagnostic tools in the field of hematologic oncology, an area of focus for Genzyme.
The second area of focus was a series of newly created positions and employee promotions within the bank and holding company.
will operate and acquire companies that develop Internet superstructure for businesses in emerging economies, with its first area of focus being Latin America.
Another area of focus for the new enterprise is heart disease.