The MOSFET technology features lowest area specific resistance and application specific optimized Figures of Merit to achieve highest efficiency in DC/DC voltage regulation systems for computing and telecom, including Blade and Rack servers, PC-motherboards, notebooks and game consoles.
What does ASR stand for?
ASR stands for Area Specific Resistance (fuel cells)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASR
We have 423 other meanings of ASR in our Acronym Attic
- Anti Slip Regulation (automotive)
- Antriebs-Schlupf-Regelung (German: Traction Control; vehicles)
- Application Site Reaction (medicine)
- Application Specific Router (Cisco)
- Applied Systems Research (various organizations)
- Aquifer Storage and Recovery (reservoir management)
- Aquifer Storage and Retrieval (surface water storage)
- Architectures, Systèmes et Réseaux (French)
- Archive Search Report
- Area Search Radar