com From Alcohol Impact Area Maps to aquifer mappings, ArcGIS analysis maps for various regions, and health and human services maps, this map book offers a subject-oriented chapter listing of ArcGIS-created maps specially to support statistics in areas ranging from natural resources to tourism and military and defense purposes.
What does AM stand for?
AM stands for Area Map (FAA ARTCC mapping of Sector Suites to an Area)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AM
We have 232 other meanings of AM in our Acronym Attic
- Application Management
- Application Manager
- Application Mediation
- Application Mediators
- Applied Mechanics (various organizations)
- Après-Midi (French: Afternoon)
- Arch Mage (gaming)
- Architecture Manager (Intel)
- Arctic Monkeys (UK band)
- Arithmetic Mean
- Arkansas and Missouri (railroad)
- Armenia (top-level domain)
- Army Management
- Arranged Marriage
- Arrêté Ministériel (Belgium cabinet decree)
- Arteriovenous Malformation
- Arthrogryposis Multiplex (genetic defect; cattle)
- Artium Magister (Latin: master of arts)
- Arts et Métiers (French Engineers School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Geology Of Southeast Alaska is very highly recommended as 140-page compendium of awe-inspiring sights and area maps of Alaska's great geographical underpinnings.
Traditionally, a representative of the town committee would arrive at the new neighbor's front door with a custom basket of "local flavor," including produce and groceries from the local market, community newspapers and area maps.
A unique feature of the system is a movie-playback mode that permits viewing the area map under dynamic heating and cooling conditions.