Vincent Metropolitan Indianapolis Central Indiana Area Health Education Center (MICI-AHEC), Stanley Security Systems, Community Health Network, Indianapolis Housing Agency, and St.
What does AHEC stand for?
AHEC stands for Area Health Education Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHEC
We have 28 other meanings of AHEC in our Acronym Attic
- Asset and Health Dynamics Among the Oldest Old
- Association for Applied Health, Education and Development (South Africa)
- Association for Higher Education Access and Disability
- Association for Humanistic Education and Development
- Amis de l'Hébertisme de l'Est de la Belgique (French: Friends of the Hebertism of Eastern Belgium; Belgium)
- Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons (book)
- Advanced Health Education Center (Houston, TX)
- Alternate Hydro Energy Centre (Indian Institute of Technology; India)
- American Hardwood Export Council
- Area Health and Education Center
- Army Heritage and Education Center (US Army; Carlisle, PA)
- Australian Health Ethics Committee
- Australian Horticultural Export Council
- Australian Harmonised Export Commodity Classification (Australian Bureau of Statistics)
- American Homeowner Education and Counseling Institute
- Association of Higher Education Cable Television Administrators
- Action for Home Education (Derby, East Midlands, England, UK)
- Affordable Housing Enhancement Demonstration (Minnesota)
- Association for Health and Environmental Development
- Alleghany-Highlands Economic Development Authority (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He now serves as director of the Western Montana Area Health Education Center at The University of Montana.
West Leadership Award; and Moore, the director of the UAMS North Central Area Health Education Center, was the winner of the Cardinal Health Generation RX Champion Award for his help raising awareness of prescription drug abuse.
The University of Vermont Area Health Education Centers (AHEC) Program announces that effective July 1, 2010 the Office of Nursing Workforce Research, Planning, and Development activities have become a part of AHEC.
by Dianne Jacobs, MSN,RN Project Director, Upstate Lateral Violence Among Nurses Project Upstate Area Health Education Center
Informational tables and other displays included information from groups such as the March of Dimes, University Health Services, the American Lung Association of South Florida and the Miami-Dade Area Health Education Center.
for Community Outreach with the UT Medical Branch and Executive Director of the East Texas Area Health Education Center.