FAO could achieve better results with more funding," says Sara McHattie, North Darfur Area Emergency Coordinator.
What does AEC stand for?
AEC stands for Area Emergency Coordinator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AEC
We have 541 other meanings of AEC in our Acronym Attic
- Applied Ergonomics Conference (annual conference)
- Aquatics Emergency Care (Award, Lifesaving Society of Canada)
- Aquitaine Europe Communication (France)
- Arab Economic Council
- Arancel Externo Común (Spanish: Common External Tariff; various locations)
- Architect, Engineer and Construction (industry sector)
- Architectural Energy Corporation (Boulder, CO)
- Architectural Engineering Consulting
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction
- Archives of the Episcopal Church
- Area Equipment Compound
- Area of Environmental Concern
- Arithmetic Element Controller
- ARM (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement) Experiment Center (US Department of Energy)
- Army Education Center
- Army Electronics Command
- Army Environmental Center
- Army Environmental Command (US Army; formerly Army Environmental Center)
- Army Evaluation Center (US Army; formerly EAC, Evaluation Analysis Center)
- ARS Electronica Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Scoggin, Eastern Area Emergency Coordinator and 11 other MARS volunteers and two Junior Reserve Officer Training Cadets also took part in GF.