Among her many activities and honors, she served on the Pennyrile Area Development District hoard of directors for approximately 20 years; served as Red Cross Blood Mobile Chairperson from 1962 until 2008; and is commissioned as a Kentucky Colonel and Kentucky Admiral.
What does ADD stand for?
ADD stands for Area Development District
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADD
We have 270 other meanings of ADD in our Acronym Attic
- Another Dating Disaster (Sex & the City TV show)
- Anti Doping Danmark (Danish drug agency)
- Anti-Dumping Duty (import tax; various nations)
- Applied Digital Data (various locations)
- Architectural Definition Document
- Architectural Design Document
- Architecture Description Document
- Architecture Design and Development (University of Nairobi)
- Architecture Detail Document
- Arctic Environment Data Directory
- Arithmetic Developed Daily (textbook)
- Army Data Dictionary
- Army Digital Division
- Arrest in Dilation/Descent (labor)
- Assemblée de Dieu (French: Assembly of God)
- Assign On-Line Diagnostic (US DoD)
- Assistant District Director
- Associate Deputy Director (various organizations)
- Association pour le Développement Durable
- At Deaths Door (Everquest Guild)
Samples in periodicals archive:
state field of membership policies in Kentucky, the $83 million Autotruck FCU said it hopes to take advantage of more lenient FOM regulations governing designated area development districts within the state.