Mike Grist, area business manager for CPS Wales, said: It is no secret that the ongoing public spending review means that the CPS, like other Government departments, has to examine ways in which we can make efficiency savings whilst ensuring we continue to provide a high quality, value for money service to the public.
What does ABM stand for?
ABM stands for Area Business Manager (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABM
We have 258 other meanings of ABM in our Acronym Attic
- Anti-Ballistic Missile
- Antique Boat Museum
- Anyone But Me
- Anything but Microsoft
- Apogee Boost Motor
- Apogee Burn Maneuver
- Arab Business Machine (est. 1986; Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Arbeitsbeschaffungsmaßnahme (German: Re-Employment Program)
- Area Base Maintenance
- Area Based Management (marine zoning)
- Armor Breakpoint Model
- Army's Best Mofo's (gaming clan)
- Aroostook Band of Micmacs
- Artificial Baby Milk
- As-Built Management (Plainfield, IL)
- Asociación de Banqueros de México (Mexican Bankers’ Association)
- Assigned Board Member (of the Editorial Review Board)
- Assistant Branch Manager (banking)
- Assistant Brand Manager (marketing)
- Astro Bassée Montois (French astronomy association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tracey Brooks, area business manager, said: "We really need people to look in their wardrobes and dig out any good quality coats, jumpers, and winter accessories and bring them down to their local Barnardo's store.
David Howells, area business manager for the shop, said: "We were delighted we could offer our customers winter bargains during the cold spell earlier this year, but it has left us with limited stock.
Les Woodward, Home Group's area business manager, said: "Our Foyer service is about much more than housing .
Barnardo's area business manager, David Abdale, said: "The extreme weather conditions have wiped every shop out of winter woolies and coats and we are desperate to replace them for the beginning of the next spell.
Andy Jones has been appointed area business manager for the Midland region and Mandie Jarrett, John Flaherty and Wayne Gadd have been appointed senior business development managers - new positions designed to support key broker relationships across the region.