These systems included the Joint Fires Network and the Area Air Defense Commander System.
What does AADC stand for?
AADC stands for Area Air Defense Commander
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AADC
We have 60 other meanings of AADC in our Acronym Attic
- Army Air Defense Board
- Automotive Applications Division Board
- Adelaide Advertising and Design Club Inc. (Australia)
- Advanced Avionics Digital Computer
- Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation
- All Applications Digital Computer
- Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp (Gutman book)
- Anterior Adductor of the Coxa
- Anti-Aircraft Defence Command (Australia)
- Approach and Departure Control
- Army Air Defense Command(er)
- Aromatic L-Amino Acid Decarboxylase Deficiency
- Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance (various organizations)
- Australian Antarctic Data Centre (Hobart, Australia)
- Australian Army Dental Corps
- Automated Area Distribution Center (US Postal Service)
- Avionics Architecture Design Change
- Army Air Defense Command & Control
- Autosomal Dominant Cerebellar Ataxia (disease)
- Army Air Defense Control & Coordination System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy's Area Air Defense Commander (AADC) system, already fielded onboard naval vessels.
Recently, SAIC and General Dynamics announced a team venture for a $91 million Navy contract to provide engineering and manufacturing development on a 21st century Battle Space Management System, for the Area Air Defense Commander Capability Program.