The city council's Cabinet approved the new Aston, Newtown and Lozells Area Action Plan, of which the RIS is a major part, which could generate 3,000 jobs and pounds 80 million of inward private sector investment.
What does AAP stand for?
AAP stands for Area Action Plan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AAP
We have 379 other meanings of AAP in our Acronym Attic
- Angle Addition Postulate
- Annals of Applied Probability (Institute of Mathematical Statistics)
- Announcement Administration Processor (4ESS)
- Annual Action Plan
- Antigonish Area Partnership (Antigonish, NS, Canada)
- Apartment Association of the Panhandle (Amarillo, TX)
- Apollo Advanced Playlist
- Apollo Applications Program (NASA)
- Applications Access Point
- Architecture, Art and Planning (Cornell University; New York)
- Area Air Picture
- Army Acquisition Process
- Army Ammunition Plant
- Art Association of the Philippines
- Asbestos Abatement Program
- Asbestos Action Program
- ASEAN Academic Press (London, UK)
- Ask a Professor (US DoD)
- Asociación Amigos del País (Association of Friends of the Country, Guatemala)
- Assign Alternate Parent
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Area Action Plans and Core Strategy will set out the overall vision and strategy for key areas within and around the respective city and town centres.
Prepared jointly by Birmingham City and Bromsgrove District Councils in partnership with Advantage West Midlands, developer St Modwen and Worcestershire County Council, the Longbridge Area Action Plan (LAAP) was submitted to the Government last March.
These projects form part of five Area Action Plans.
The new business park and hotel, near Salford Lake, Aston, is included in the Aston, Newtown and Lozells area action plan due to be agreed by the council cabinet on Monday.
The Town Centre Regeneration market remains strong, particularly in Bromsgrove, where, as part of the Draft Area Action Plan, Bromsgrove District Council have highlighted key development sites which have proved to be of interest to both developers and occupiers.