BRITAIN'S Got Talent judge Simon Cowell wants to take Warwickshire sci-fi dance group Area 51 home with him.
What does A51 stand for?
A51 stands for Area 51
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
- Accounting for Safety Ltd (UK)
- Antwerp for Storage (Belgium)
- Alliance for Strategic Leadership
- Apple for Teacher
- Alliance for Virtual Businesses
- All Wheel Drive (automotive)
- Alliance for Wireless Power (Fremont, CA)
- Aiming for Excellence (UK)
- Advocates for Youth
- Automatic Five Speed
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bulk of Area 51 (Little, Brown) is plausible and well sourced, but one element of the story is not.
Area 51 Annie Jacobsen Little, Brown c/o Hachette Book Group 237 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10017 9780316132947, $27.
Byline: Martyn Leek AREA 51 (PlayStation 2, Midway) WHEN it comes to first-person shooting games, PS2 has always just missed out.
The video, Area 51 - Alien Interview, shows the bug-eyed "alien" in apparent distress as a heart monitor spirals out of control.
This is Area 51 - 500 square miles of mysterious installations rooted deep in the Nevada Desert, and the impenetrable heart of a frightening UFO phenonomen that has lasted for years.