What does RUMORF stand for?
RUMORF stands for Are You Male or Female?
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Reference Message From Your Office
- Are You Male or Female
- Range of Unambiguously Measurable Frequencies
- Rutgers University Marine Field Station (Little Egg Inlet, NJ)
- Rumor Intelligence (military intelligence)
- Rumored Intelligence (slang)
- Rasch Unidimensional Measurement Models (software)
- Remote Utility Monitoring and Management (Wales, UK)
- Research Unit of Maritime Medicine (Denmark)
- Random Utility Maximization Nested Logit
- Are You Male Or Are You Female?
- Rear Unit of Many Purposes (Big Electric Human-Energized Machine, Only Too Heavy)
- Ribulose Monophosphate
- RPV UAV Meteorological Package
- Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences (Iran)
- Reading University Muslim Society (UK)
- Remote Update Management System (MARX Software Security)
- Resource Utilization Measurement System
- Running Unix Memory Test
- Reading University Model United Nations (University of Reading; UK)