Following his military service, he served for two years as a senior research meteorologist at the Arctic Research Laboratory in Pt.
What does ARL stand for?
ARL stands for Arctic Research Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARL
We have 179 other meanings of ARL in our Acronym Attic
- Alcoa Research Laboratory (New Kensington, PA)
- Aldose Reductase-Like (protein)
- American Rights Litigators
- Animal Rescue League
- Anti-Reflection Layer
- Anti-Riot Law
- Applied Research Laboratory
- Aquatic Research Laboratory (Lake Superior State Universary, Sault Ste Marie, Michigan)
- Aquitaine Radio Live (French radio station)
- Arch Reinsurance Ltd. (Bermuda)
- Argentina Ley (national currency since1970; replaced by old Peso 1983)
- Arlington (Virginia, USA)
- Army Research Laboratory (US Army)
- Association of Research Libraries
- Atelier de Raisonnement Logique (French: Logical Reasoning Workshop)
- Attendant Release Loop
- Attock Refinery Limited (Pakistan)
- Australian Reference Laboratory
- Australian Rugby League
- Authority Revocation List
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy produced a small amount of gas out past the Naval Arctic Research Laboratory to fuel the lab.
Ukpeagvik Inupiat Corporation (UIC), headquartered in Barrow, Alaska, recently reinstated its management authority over the Barrow Environmental Observatory, as well as other Barrow-based scientific research properties it owns, including a number of facilities at the former Naval Arctic Research Laboratory.