In addition to our continued investments in conventional oil and gas production, we are making significant investments in oil sands, deepwater and Arctic operations, and the development of oil and natural gas supplies found in shale and other tight rock formations," Routledge said.
What does ARCOPS stand for?
ARCOPS stands for Arctic Operations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Armor Combat Operations Model Support
- Architects Registration Council of Nigeria
- Area/Region Conclave (service organization)
- Army Command & Control Communications Network
- Alfa Romeo Club of Pretoria (car club; South Africa)
- Area/Region Chief of Protocol
- Artículos de Consumo Popular SA (Guatemala)
- Associaçao Recreativa e Cultural dos Originarios de Portugal (Portuguese: Recreational and Cultural Association of Portuguese Natives)
- Association Royale des Conseillers en Prévention (French: Royal Association of Prevention Consultants; Belgium)
- Auto Rétro Club Ouest Parisien (French: Western Paris Vintage Automobile Club; Paris, France)
- Association for Radio Controlled Oval Racing
- African Rural Community Shepherds (Uganda)
- Americas Region Caribbean Optical-Ring System
- Area Cosine (trigonometry)
- Association for Rehabilitation of Communication and Oral Skills (UK)
- Auckland Region Coronary or Stroke Study (Ministry of Health; New Zealand)
- Automated Roster Callout System
- Automation of Reports and Consolidated Orders System (Drug Enforcement Administration)
- AIDS Resource Center of Texoma (Sherman, TX)
- Amateur Radio Club of Tonga
Samples in periodicals archive:
In support of 2012 drilling, Shell deployed numerous assets and rotated thousands of employees to the Arctic, continuing along history of safe Arctic operations.
Greenpeace criticizes what it claims is Gazprom's lack of a spill response plan for its Arctic operations.
The event ended with his short-term arrest and deportation for the environmentalists, but also with the company wrapping its offshore Arctic operations.
The catch is that Canada would have to stop running its Arctic operations out of southern Canada and commit to bases and infrastructure in the Arctic.