The issue may be related to the increased difficulty in reforming propane [into hydrogen] and it is not clear at this time how successful the company will be in addressing this challenge," said Arctic Energy Technology Development Laboratory fuel cell researcher and director Dennis Witmer.
What does AETDL stand for?
AETDL stands for Arctic Energy Technology Development Laboratory (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association of Electromyography Technologists of Canada
- AETC Studies and Analysis Squadron
- Western Australian Aboriginal Education and Training Council
- AETC Contracting Squadron
- AETC Computer Systems Squadron
- Air Education and Training Command Familiarization Course (Civil Air Patrol)
- Air Education and Training Command News Service
- AIDS Education and Training Centers (National Resource Center)
- Aboriginal Education and Training Directorate (East Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Applied Engineering and Technology Directorate (NASA)
- Absorption-Energy Transfer-Emission
- Academy for Evangelism in Theological Education
- Acquisition Education, Training and Experience
- Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment (Canada)
- Aircraft Engineering Test Establishment (Canadian Armed Forces Aircraft Testing Detachment)
- Apple Event Terminology Extension
- Aquatic Effects Technology Evaluation (MMS Canada)
- Association Européenne de Transfert Embryonnaire (French)
- Air and Space Expeditionary Task Force (US DoD)
- All Europe Taekwondo Federation (Lublin, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funds are allocated through the recently formed Arctic Energy Technology Development Laboratory (AETDL), part of DOE's Office of Fossil Energy, through a competitive proposal process.