Youths 17 or 18 years of age, "emancipated" from foster care, had high rates of homelessness, according to a report in the Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine (Oct.
What does APAM stand for?
APAM stands for Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APAM
We have 36 other meanings of APAM in our Acronym Attic
- Asian Pacific American Legal Center
- Asian Pacific American Leadership Institute
- Asian Pacific American Law Journal
- Asian Pacific American Legal Resource Center
- Autonomous Precision Approach and Landing System (aeronautics)
- Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Labour Union (India)
- Agricultural Input & Output Price Indices Monthly (Ireland)
- Applied Physics and Applied Mathematics (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Asian Pacific American Media Task Force (American Federation of Television and Radio Artists)
- Association des Pompiers Auxiliaires de la Montérégie (French; Quebec firefighters)
- Anticipatory Pack At Most 1 (packing scheme)
- Association pour l'Accompagnement et le Maintien a Domicile (French: Association for Supporting and Maintaining a Home)
- Application Server for Mail and Calendaring
- Asian Pacific American Media Coalition
- Asia Pacific Association of Medical Journal Editors (Seoul, South Korea)
- Association des Promoteurs pour l'Avancement de la Mathématique à l'Élémentaire
- Asia Pacific Association for Medical Informatics
- Asian Pacific American Municipal Officials (National League of Cities; Washington, DC; constituency group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOS ANGELES -- Almost half of parents living with HIV died without custody plans for their children, according to a study published in Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine, April 2004.
Warts on 22 of 26 people using duct tape disappeared within 2 months, the researchers report in the October Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine.
15 ARCHIVES OF PEDIATRIC AND ADOLESCENT MEDICINE, is to be ready to switch shampoos.