Walker, also a distinguished scholar, translator, and teller of Turkish tales, he founded more than twenty-five years ago the Archive of Turkish Oral Narrative at Texas Tech University.
What does ATON stand for?
ATON stands for Archive of Turkish Oral Narrative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATON
We have 2 other meanings of ATON in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Teachers of Media, Queensland, Inc.
- Acoustic Tomography Ocean Monitoring System (Portugal)
- Air Traffic Operational Management System (FAA)
- Assistive Technology Outcomes Measurement System (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)
- Austin Texas Orientation and Mobility Specialists
- Automated Technical Order Management System
- Automated Translations Order Monitoring System (Sprint)
- ATM Output-Buffer Modular Switch
- Account Transfer Online Notification (Canada)
- Aids to Navigation
- Autonomous Agents for On-Scene Networked Incident Management
- Aids to Navigation Information System (USCG)
- At Time of Occurrence
- Access to Opportunities Program (Canada)
- Advanced Technologies and Oceanic Procedures
- Agents Training Operations Program
- Airline Training Orientation Program
- Alberta Teachers of Psychology
- Analyzer Technician Opportunities Project (US NSF)
- Association of Tour Operators to Portugal