com/Education/) Areas of focus: Facility planning, architecture and engineering for corporate and institutional clients Projects include: Learning Resource Center, Central Carolina Technical College, Sumter, SC; J.
What does A&E stand for?
A&E stands for Architecture and Engineering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A&E
We have 2 other meanings of A&E in our Acronym Attic
- Administrative & Direct Support Logistics
- Accident & Emergency (medical specialty, also medical department in UK)
- Activation & Evaluation
- Actual and Necessary Expenses
- Airframe and Engine
- Allocation & Engineering
- Ammunition and Explosives
- Analysis & Evaluation
- Appropriation & Expense
- Architect & Engineer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bryson has been promoted to the position of principal of IVI International, an architecture and engineering firm in White Plains.
6) Giedion was out to provide the examples that would make the fusion of architecture and engineering seem established and exciting for the second half of the twentieth century.