His vision of Middlehaven was created as part of a Bachelor of Architecture doctorate and caused quite a stir when the Gazette featured earlier versions in February.
What does Arch D stand for?
Arch D stands for Architecture Doctorate (University of Hawaii)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Arches National Park (US National Park Service)
- ARgonne CHicago (ARCH Development Corp.)
- Association for Radio Controlled Helicopters
- Association of Registered Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Auto Rétro Club Herblaysien (French vintage car club)
- Automatic Remote Cassette Handler
- Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity
- Archives of Microbiology
- Alberta Reined Cow Horse Association (Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada)
- Avon Registered Care Homes Association (UK)
- Multimedia Development In Archaeology and Tourism
- Akron Roman Catholic Home Educators (Akron, OH)
- Ashland Richland Christian Home Educators (Toledo, OH)
- Atlanta Regional Council for Higher Education (Georgia; formerly Atlanta Regional Consortium for Higher Education)
- Center for Applied Research in Communication and Health (Lugano, Switerland)
- A Representative Corpus of Historical English Registers (University of Manchester; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although he's done these latest visualisations for his Bachelor of Architecture doctorate at Lincoln, he is very much a local lad, brought up in Crooksbarn and going to Ian Ramsay school in Fairfield.