What does AT stand for?
AT stands for Architectural Technologist/Techinician (professional accreditation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AT
We have 123 other meanings of AT in our Acronym Attic
- Applanation Tension (pressure in the eye)
- Applanation Tonometer (ophthalmology)
- Applanation Tonometry (ophthalmology)
- AppleTalk (Apple local area network technology)
- Applicant Tracking (human resources)
- Application Tape
- Application Technologies
- Applied Technology
- Appropriate Technology
- Arabesque Travel