Architectural League of New York, board of directors.
What does ALNY stand for?
ALNY stands for Architectural League of New York
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALNY
- Search and Rescue Alert Notice (US DoD)
- Aggregated Link and Node Protection
- Ang Lingkod Ng Panginoon (Filipino: Servant of the Lord)
- Arnold Leitner & Partners LLC (San Francisco, CA)
- Acrylated Liquid Natural Rubber
- Allison Legacy North Race Series (Newburgh, NY)
- Admiral Lord Nelson School (Portsmouth, UK)
- Alien Lord New Species
- Ames Laboratory Neutron Scattering (Oak Ridge National Laboratory; Oak Ridge, TN)
- Association Luxembourgeoise pour les Nations Unies (French)
- Available Light New York (Long Island City, NY)
- A Live One (Phish album)
- Academie Voor Lichamelijke Opvoeding
- Access Line Optical (telecommunications)
- Accounting Liaison Office
- Administrative Law Officer (various locations)
- Aegis Light Off
- Afghanistan Liberation Organisation
- Agency Liaison Officer
- Air Liaison Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The winning installation rose above 171 submissions from 17 countries in the annual Architectural League of New York s Folly 2014, a competition among emerging architects to design and build a large-scale project for public display at Socrates Sculpture Park in Long Island City, New York.
In 1928, the Architectural League of New York awarded Kahn a Silver Medal for the Fisher Building, applauding it as the most beautiful commercial building built that year.
17: The Architectural League of New York will hold its annual Beaux Arts Ball at the Cass Gilbert-designed Brooklyn Army Terminal on the waterfront in Sunset Park from 9 p.
at the Architectural League of New York, 457 Madison Avenue, and Saturday, September 29, 10:00 a.
A registered architect in several states, he received his Masters in Science in Architectural Studies from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and has received dozens of accolades, including the Architectural League of New York Young Architects Award, a National AIA Small Project Award, the AR+D Award - Highly Recommended from Architectural Review, the Architect Magazine R+D Award, and numerous state level AIA awards.
While they did not ultimately win the competition in Denmark, their entry, an staggered series of lobbies and rooms, was part of the firm's winning entry into the young architects competition from the Architectural League of New York.
He currently serves as a Founding Trustee of the Rowena Kostellow Fund, a Director of The American Center for Design and The Architectural League of New York, Chair of the Cooper Hewitt Professional Designers Advisory Committee, and a Fellow of The Industrial Designers Society of America.