org April 3-5: The Penn State Department of Architectural Engineering will host the 2013 Architectural Engineering Institute (AEI) Conference in State College, PA.
What does AEI stand for?
AEI stands for Architectural Engineering Institute (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AEI
We have 179 other meanings of AEI in our Acronym Attic
- Analyste, Exploitation Informatique (employee group in Québec)
- Analytical Engineering, Inc. (Indiana)
- Angle Error Indicator
- Annular Epidermolytic Ichthyosis
- Appalachian Education Initiative
- Application Enabling Interface (IBM's term for ALI)
- Application Enhancements Inc. (Toronto, Canada)
- Arab Educational Institute
- Architect and Engineers, Inc.
- Architectural and Engineering Instructions
- Archive of European Integration
- ARDA (American Resort Development Association) Education Institute
- Argentina En La Era de La Informacion
- Armament Enhancement Initiative
- Army Enterprise Infostructure
- Art Educators of Iowa
- Arthur Engineering Inc.
- Artists Embassy International
- Arts and Exhibitions International
- Arts in Education Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conference, presented by the Architectural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers and OMINY, will take place February 13, 2013, at the McGraw-Hill Auditorium in New York City.
Sponsored by the Architectural Engineering Institute of ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers) and the Ornamental Metal Institute of New York the Dynamic Facades Conference will examine some of the cutting-edge ideas that saving energy while pushing the limits of envelope design to new, unprecedented heights.
CI and COPRI join four other ASCE institutes: the Geo-Institute, the Structural Engineering Institute, the Architectural Engineering Institute, and the Environmental Water Resources Institute.
edu/25 April 3-5: The Penn State Department of Architectural Engineering will host the 2013 Architectural Engineering Institute (AEI) Conference in State College, PA.
Mohammed Ettouney was recently designated a Distinguished Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and is a fellow of its Architectural Engineering Institute (AEI).
00 Paperback TH1096 Much attention has been devoted to the flood protection system that failed during the August 2005 hurricane, but the American Society of Civil Engineers sent a team from its Architectural Engineering Institute to New Orleans to investigate the response of essential buildings that are expected to remain minimally damaged and operational during extreme weather events.