Architectural Engineering National Conference (2011: Oakland, CA) Ed.
What does AE stand for?
AE stands for Architectural Engineering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AE
We have 89 other meanings of AE in our Acronym Attic
- Approved Equal
- Aptitude Area
- Arcade Edition (gaming)
- Arcane Explosion (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Arch Enemy (band)
- Architect and Engineering Firm
- Architect Evangelist (Microsoft)
- Architect-Engineer (also abbreviated A-E)
- Architectural Engineer
- Architecture Engineering
- Area of Effect (gaming)
- Argument from Evil (philosophy)
- Arithmetic Element
- Arithmetic Expression
- Armed Forces Africa (used with APO/FPO)
- Armed Forces Canada (used with APO/FPO)
- Armed Forces Middle East (used with APO/FPO)
- Armies In Europe (used with APO/FPO)
- Armoured Engineer (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amy Pelkner is studying architectural engineering and Katelyn Bohling is pursing a master's in architectural engineering with an emphasis in lighting.
Weidlinger Associates announced that Mohammed Ettouney has been elected president of the American Society of Civil Engineers' Architectural Engineering Institute, a national forum for the structural, mechanical, electrical and architectural engineering communities.
Around 25 sophomores from ALHOSN's Interior Design and Architectural Engineering departments joined the competition.
in architectural engineering from Drexel University.