The Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Wilkes-Barre, PA, is seeking small business sources for architect/engineer services.
What does A/E stand for?
A/E stands for Architect/Engineer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A/E
We have 89 other meanings of A/E in our Acronym Attic
- Also Described As
- Analog to Digital to Analog (converter or conversion)
- Arrival/Departure Airfield Control Group
- Arrival/Departure Control Group (US DoD)
- Anti-DIG Antibody linked to Alkaline Phosphatase
- Accept/Except (marine fixtures)
- Activity Elements
- Air Entry (by auscultation)
- Anarchy and Equality
Samples in periodicals archive:
has introduced a new Asbestos Architect/Engineer (A/E) Program, an integrated service program designed to reduce costs in renovation projects involving asbestos removal.