Later on Dick would become president of the AMO, which gradually evolved into the Archery Trade Association (ATA).
What does ATA stand for?
ATA stands for Archery Trade Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATA
We have 459 other meanings of ATA in our Acronym Attic
- Anterior Tibial Artery
- Anti Tank Artillery
- Anti-Terrorism Act
- Antiterrorism Assistance (program)
- Apples to Apples
- Application to Application
- Applied Technologies Associates (Paso Robles, CA)
- Applied Technology Associates
- Appropriation Transfer Account
- Approval to Award (California)
- Architecture Tradeoff Analysis
- ARCNET Trade Association
- Area Taxpayer Advocate (US IRS)
- Arkansas Telecommunications Association
- Army Technical Architecture
- Art Teachers Association
- Artists' Television Access (San Francisco, CA)
- Asia Theological Association
- Aspirin Tolerant Asthma
- Associate of Technical Arts Degree (degree program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PROFIT POSSIBILITIES Archery enthusiasts spend $535 million a year on archery equipment, according to the Archery Trade Association.
The Archery Trade Association (ATA) also provides excellent resources.
In 2009, Moultrie introduced its Game Management System at the annual Archery Trade Association Show.
None have been more deserving than 2010 recipient Jay McAninch, chief executive officer/president of the Archery Trade Association (ATA).
Having seen a poster of that cover photo at our booth at the Archery Trade Association (ATA) show in Indianapolis in January 2009, Brit was so excited that she had her photo taken beside the poster.