John Enzler, president and CEO of Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington, played down the impact of the new decree.
What does ADW stand for?
ADW stands for Archdiocese of Washington (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADW
We have 62 other meanings of ADW in our Acronym Attic
- Air Defense Warning
- Air Defense Wing
- Akademie Der Wissenschaften (German: Academy of Sciences)
- Alert Data Warehouse (Alert Life Sciences Computing, S.A.)
- All Dogs Welcome (blog)
- Allied Domecq Wine (UK)
- Allowable Downtime Windows (Microsoft Windows)
- American Diamond Wholesalers (New York, NY)
- Animal Diversity Web
- Application Development Workbench
- Area Defense Weapon (antitank weapon)
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Assistant Deputy Warden
- Asymptotic Distorted Wave
- Authoritative Data Warehouse
- Automated Data Warehouse
- Automatic Dishwasher
- Advanced Design Workshop with Seminar
- Adjustment Disorder with Anxiety
- American Decentralized Wastewater Association (Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington, DC used twitter to spread news of their goodwill, encouraging readers to "please call if you see someone on the street who needs to get in out of the storm.
Leading up to the vote, the Archdiocese of Washington was among the most vocal opponents of the legislation.
press: CHURCH, STATE AND GAY MARRIAGE (Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles) The Catholic Archdiocese of Washington is warning the District of Columbia Council that the church will stop contracting to provide social services if the city approves same-sex marriage as planned.