Helen Catholic Church - The Fourth Biennial Conference of the Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women will begin with registration and a continental breakfast at 8:30 a.
What does ACCW stand for?
ACCW stands for Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women (St. Paul and Minneapolis, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCW
We have 4 other meanings of ACCW in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic City Convention Visitors Authority (New Jersey)
- Athens County Convention and Visitors Bureau (Ohio)
- Associazione Centro Coordinamento Viola Club (Italy)
- Alcohol Catalytic Chemical Vapor Deposition (materials science)
- Anti-Cancer Council of Victoria Food Frequency Questionnaire (Australia)
- Australian Computational Chemistry Via the Internet Project
- Anime Comics Club Vietnam
- Asian Cultural Center of Vermont
- Algemene Computer Club Westerkwartier (Dutch: General Computer Club Westerkwartier; Westerkwartier, Netherlands)
- Antarctic Circumpolar Coastal Wave (oceanography)
- Association of California Commissions for Women (est. 1997)
- Atlantic Coast Championship Wrestling (Rocky Point, NC)
- Auxiliary Component Cooling Water (nuclear energy)
- Alameda Countywide Clean Water Program (California)
- Auxiliary Component Cooling Water System
- Advocates for Connecticut Children and Youth
- Australian Council for Children and Youth Organisations
- Adams County Children and Youth Services (Pennsylvania)
- Alameda Contra-Costa Youth Soccer League (California)
- Association des Conducteurs de Chariots du Zaïre (French: Association of Truck Drivers of Zaire)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women raises about $30,000 for overseas relief efforts, according to Elaine Ploog, the council's Works for Peace chairwoman.