Muhammad Tahir Rajput, Chairman Department of Archaeology and Anthropology Prof.
What does A&A stand for?
A&A stands for Archaeology and Anthropology
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of A&A
- Australian Dollars
- Accounting and Auditing
- Acronyms & Abbreviations
- Additions and Amendments
- Advertise and Award (NASA)
- Aid and Attendance (VA benefit)
- Akasam & Associates (accountants, Hyderabad, India)
- Alteration & Addition
- Aly & AJ (pop singing sister duo)
- Arcade & Attica (railroad)
- Arrival and Assembly
- Art and Architecture
- Ask & Answer (forums)
- Ass and Alcohol (GI update of R&R)
- Assessment and Authorization (various companies)
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Axis & Allies (Milton Bradley board game)
- Applications and Analysis Division
- Aeroplane and Armament Experimental Establishment (Royal Air Force; Boscombe Down, Great Britain)
- Axis and Allies Pacific (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2-3, August 2009 CC75 The 13 articles further the softening of the division between professional and academic and between archaeology and anthropology, indigenous archaeology, and public archaeology as a radical reassessment of society's appropriation of the past.
McGovern of the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology in Philadelphia.
50 Paperback F128 This is a paperback reprint of a work published in 1990 (Academic Press), presented here with a new introduction by the author, who comments on the original publication and on changes in the disciplines of urban archaeology and anthropology since then.
These steps will be important to figuring out how and where the processing of cocoa drinks first developed, comments Patrick McGovern of the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology in Philadelphia.