If there was no written agreement in this concern, the dispute shall be referred to an Arbitration Committee within 15 days.
What does ArbCom stand for?
ArbCom stands for Arbitration Committee (Wikimedia Foundation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Railway Bridge and Building Association
- Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters (comic)
- Andrew Robson Bridge Club (London, England, UK)
- Anthracycline Resistant Breast Cancer
- Arapaho Road Baptist Church (Garland, TX)
- Army Brigade Center
- Ashley River Baptist Church (Charleston, SC)
- Asociatia Romana a Brokerilor de Credite (Romanian Association of Credit Brokers)
- Alabama Risk-Based Corrective Action (Alabama Department of Environmental Management)
- Association of Reformed Baptist Churches of America
- Alcohol-Related Birth Defects
- Aluminum-Related Bone Disease
- Agno River Basin Development Commission (Philippines)
- Administratiei Rezervatiei Biosferei Delta Dunarii (Romanian)
- Accounting Regulations for Business Enterprises
- ASEAN Review of Biodiversity and Environmental Conservation
- Aciéries Réunies de Burbach-Eich-Dudelange (French: United Steelworks of Burbach-Eich-Dudelange; Luxembourg)
- Association pour le Bien-etre Familial (French)
- Gesetz über Arbeitnehmererfindungen
- Advected Radial Basis Function (fluid simulation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There will be a big loss (based on the banks' proposals) to the bond holders so each one will have the right to go to the arbitration committee," Mavrovouniotis said.
Then, the non-conforming works will be excluded, whereas those conforming to all terms and conditions will be presented to the arbitration committees during the month of December, and later the results will be announced in a ceremony held next January," Al Zayani declared.
Muscat: The Arbitration Committee for His Majesty the Sultan's Cup for the Best Five Factories yesterday held its first meeting at the Directorate General for Industry at the Commerce and Industry Ministry, under the chairmanship of Hilal bin Hamad Al Hasani, CEO of Public Establishment for Industrial Estates.
By ARAB NEWS Published: Apr 14, 2012 00:08 Updated: Apr 14, 2012 00:08 JEDDAH: The Arbitration Committee of the Council of Saudi Chambers (CSC) recently held a meeting to discuss many important issues.
He said the Arbitration Committee, which kicked off its work one month ago, was assisted by a Preparatory, Logistics, Public Relation and Media committees, consisting of the Saudi TV and the Saudi Press Agency, and a number of governmental security and service bodies as well as the private sector.
Late on Tuesday, the Arbitration Committee came up with a decision stating that the workers had the right to go on strike.