What does AQS stand for?
AQS stands for Arbeitsgemeinschaft zur Förderung der Qualitätssicherung in der Medizin (Koeln, Germany)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AQS
We have 40 other meanings of AQS in our Acronym Attic
- AetherQuest Solutions
- Air Quality Standard
- Air Quality Subsystem
- Air Quality System
- Airworthiness Qualification Specification
- Altitude Qualifying Segments (Air Canada)
- American Quilter's Society
- Analytical Quality System
- Anderton Quantity Surveyors Ltd.
- Aqua Quality Surveys (UK)
- Automatic Quote System
- Automotive Quality Solutions (California)
- Anthraquinone-2-Sulfonic Acid
- Association of Quantity Surveyors of Alberta (Canada)
- Accredited Quality Systems Certification
- Air Quality Standards Coalition
- Al-Quraish Social Development Society (Sri Lanka)
- Association Québécoise de Sports en Fauteuil Roulant
- Alpha Quadrant Sim Group (est. 1997; Star Trek role-playing group)
- American Quilt Study Group