The statement was signed by ten organisations including the Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights, the Cairo Institute for Human Rights Studies, the Arabic Network for Human Rights Information, the Hisham Mubarak Law Centre, the Centre for Egyptian Women's Legal Assistance, the Appropriate Communications Techniques for Development, Egyptians Against Religious Discrimination, the New Woman Foundation, the Association for Freedom of Thought and Expression, and El Nadeem Centre for Rehabilitation of Victims of Violence and Torture.
What does ANHRI stand for?
ANHRI stands for Arabic Network for Human Rights Information
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alabama Natural Heritage Program
- Alphanumeric Hardcopy Printer
- Annual National Health Plan (South Africa)
- Arizona Natural Heritage Program
- Australian Nursing History Project (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Acute Normovolaemic Haemodilution with Partial Exchange Transfusion
- Access Node Hub Router
- Australian National Hypnotherapy Register (Council of Clinical Hypnotherapists)
- Afghanistan National Health Resources Assessment
- Alaska Native Human Resource Development Program
- Academy of Natural Health Sciences
- Adult Night High School (Lasallian term)
- Alaska Native Health Service
- Aliso Niguel High School
- American Natural Hygiene Society
- Anchorage Neighborhood Housing Services, Inc
- Andersonville National Historic Site (Georgia)
- Aplaya National High School (Philippines)
- Aplaya National High School City of Laguna (Laguna, Philippines)
- Appleton North High School (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier on the day, the Arabic Network for Human Rights Information censured the regime's use of "excessive force" against peaceful protests in the country.
The Arabic Network for Human Rights Information, an Egyptian organisation,said Gizawi was detained following a sentence of one year in prison and 20lashes delivered against him in absentia for criticism of the Saudi government.
Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, Frontline Defenders and the Arabic Network For Human Rights Information have joined forces to call for the release of the men as the second session of their closed-door trial is due to get underway in Abu Dhabi this week.
Afterwards the court announced its decision," said Gamal Eid, a lawyer who heads the Arabic Network for Human Rights Information and was Nabil's attorney.
The Arabic Network for Human Rights Information (ANHRI) issued a statement condemning the decision saying it is part of an "escalating restrictive policy of the Sudanese government on all media".
The Arabic Network for Human Rights Information said Saudi authorities have banned the Website of Egypt's National Association for Change, led by ElBaradei.
We are in the early stages of witnessing bigger movements urging democracy," said Gamal Eid, head of the Arabic Network for Human Rights Information.