Najah al-Attar, stressed on Thursday that promoting the Arabic Language and enabling youth to use their language perfectly are the basis for creating an educated Arab generation aware of its causes and committed to its language.
What does ARA LANG stand for?
ARA LANG stands for Arabic Language (or ARA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Auto Rétro Activité (French: Auto Retro Activity; automobile club; Richwiller, France)
- Automatic Reimbursement Account
- Automatic Reimbursement Authority
- Automotive Recyclers Association
- Automotive Resources Asia (est. 1993; Thailand)
- Autoresonant Accelerator
- Autour des Rythmes Actuels (French: Around Rhythms Current; music association)
- Auxiliary Reactor Area (Idaho National Laboratory)
- Avert Risk Assessment (anti-virus ERT)
- Awards and Recognition Association
- Arabinoside C
- Active Radar Array Antenna
- AIDS Research Alliance of America
- Airfield Radar Approach Aid (UK)
- Alberta Registry Agents Association
- American Red Angus Association
- Americans for Responsible Alcohol Access
- Amtrak Reform and Accountability Act of 1997
- Annual Review of Astronomy and Astrophysics
Samples in periodicals archive:
The session will seek to understand why the Arabic language is being compromised upon under the overpowering influence of other languages and cultures.
Islamabad -- The 25th cultural week and silver jubilee celebrations of the International University, Islamabad (IIUI) are in full swing and in this regard a seminar titled " Arabic Language and its need in Islamic Societies" was held by Faculty of Arabic Language of the university, here on Thursday.
Muscat, Dec 23 (ONA)---The Arab Bureau of Education for Gulf States announced the result of its award of the 2011and 2012 which gave the Sultanate the first place in the category of field trials for its "Programme of Standard Arabic Language Skills" applied by the Ministry of Education in a number of schools.
PNN The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) said in a press release that on Tuesday 18th December 2012, the organisation celebrated the first World Arabic Language Day .
The duty towards Arabic language compels us to move from praise to adoption of policies and programmes to expand its prevalence in all walks of life and counter all attempts to replace it with other dialects or languages in all our interactions", the minister told Petra in remarks to mark World Arabic Language Day today.
On the occasion of first World Arabic Language Day, December 18, Irina Bokova, director general, Unesco, has said that languages contribute to the beauty of the world because each one enriches that which it names.
Arab Thought Foundation President His Royal Highness Prince Khalid Al-Faisal, Arab ministers of culture, heads of Arabic language academies, leading cultural, academic and media figures attended the ceremony.