At the upcoming Arabian Travel Market to be held at the Dubai International Convention & Exhbition Centre from May 6 to 9, The Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority and the Yas Marina Circuit will reveal a simulator challenge.
What does ATM stand for?
ATM stands for Arabian Travel Market
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATM
We have 419 other meanings of ATM in our Acronym Attic
- Anti-Tank Missile
- Antitactical Missile
- Any Time Money (aka All Time Money)
- Anything That Moves
- Anytime Time Murder
- Apartment Threading Model (computer protocol)
- Apollo Telescope Mount
- Application Traffic Management
- Applied Tomography Experiment
- Applying the Mathematics (UCSMC Math Textbooks)
- Archives of Traditional Music (Indiana University)
- Area Telecommunications Manager (government personnel responsible for telecommunications in a specific region)
- Area Training Manager (various organizations)
- Army Ten-Miler
- Around The Moon (soccer maneuver)
- Articolazione Temporo Mandibolare (Italian: Tempomandibular Articulation)
- Articulación Temporo-Mandibular (Spanish)
- ASEAN Transport Ministers
- Asian Traditional Medicine
- Assembly, Test, & Manufacturing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa has announced plans to promote its Heritage Collection at the upcoming Arabian Travel Market.
Summary: The ongoing effects of the eurozone crisis has prompted popular Mediterranean destinations to target growth opportunities in GCC markets at the Arabian Travel Market, or ATM, which is reporting a sell-out show ahead of next month's 20th anniversary event.
Bahrain Air believes its appearance as the sole airline to participate from Bahrain at the recent Arabian Travel Market in Dubai has paid off handsomely.
Muscat, Apr 30 (ONA)--- Arabian Travel Market 4-day exhibition " Al Multaqa 2012", organized by Government of Dubai's Department of Tourism and Trade Marketing, kicked off today at Dubai's International Convention & Exhibition Centre under the auspices of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoom, UAE Vice-President, Prime Minister and Governor of Dubai.
Constant with those figures, Arabian Travel Market (ATM), the leading travel exhibition in the Middle East, has also seen increased interest from Kuwait with the number of pre-registered visitors already up 118 percent from the same time last year ahead of this year's event.
The region is not only one of the fastest growing inbound markets, but for some, more crucially, it is one of the fastest growing outbound markets," said Mark Walsh, group exhibition director of Reed Travel Exhibitions, organiser of Arabian Travel Market 2011.
Dubai Hospitality Management Holdings (HMH) yesterday announced the signing of 11 new projects across the Middle East and Africa during the Arabian Travel Market (ATM).