Kathryn Smoke, the president of the Arabian Jockey Club (AJC) told Gulf News during the Shaikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Global Arabian Racing Festival's Shaikh Zayed Cup race in Delaware earlier this month that the AJC was dedicated to the promotion and education of the Arabian racing industry in the United States.
What does AJC stand for?
AJC stands for Arabian Jockey Club
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AJC
We have 73 other meanings of AJC in our Acronym Attic
- Access to Justice Commission (various locations)
- African Judo Championship (martial arts)
- Alaska Judicial Council (Anchorage, AK)
- Alton Judo Club (martial arts; Alton, Hampshire, UK)
- American Jewelry Chain Co. (est. 1927)
- American Jewish Committee
- American Jewish Congress
- Anderson Junior College (Singapore)
- Anglo-Chinese Junior College (Singapore)
- Apostolic Johannite Church (Gnostic Christian Church; various locations)
- Area Joint Committee (UK)
- Arlington Judo Club (martial arts; Arlington, VA)
- Asian Journal of Control (Taiwan)
- Associação Juvenil de Ciência (Portugal)
- Association des Jeunes Chercheurs (French: Association of Young Researchers)
- Association des Journalistes de la Construction (French journalist association)
- Association of Jersey Charities
- Atlanta Journal & Constitution
- Atlantic Jewish Council (Canada)
- Atlantic Journal of Communication (New Jersey Communication Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Smoke, President, Arabian Jockey Club (AJC) and Ted Wright and Denise Gault of the Arabian Racing Cup (ARC) made the announcement in Delaware after the Shaikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan (Group 2) Cup race in Delaware on Saturday.